Project Resource Coordinator
The Resource Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all internal and external projects are executed smoothly. In collaboration with the Service Desk Team the RC will assign and organize resources for each project for effective execution. This role requires a high degree of communication with clients, external and internal resources, including Sales. Where complex technical support issues arise requiring extended time and effort to resolve the RC will be responsible for managing those issues.
- Technical background
- Certifications in ITIL, or other Helpdesk related methodology practices highly desirable.
- A self-started with a high degree of organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or similar field would be preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Coordination/Management role, preferably in a technology environment
- PMP certification or Microsoft Project Certification would be an asset
Key Result Areas/ Main Tasks
- Delivering sound methodology around expectation management with the team, ensuring that handoffs and escalations are treated with the proper sense of urgency.
- Managing milestones of client projects; ensure on-time delivery with complete client satisfaction.
- Actively participating in project meetings, as needed to gather accurate requirements and information.
- Guiding the project team in the day-day work activities to ensure cross functional communication and execution.
- Owning and delivering project objectives for clients.
- Outlining key project success factors and ensure timely and concise client communication.
- Designing the project scope, deadlines and budget in collaboration with the Sales Team.
- Defining the project plan including critical milestones from launch to closing, according to selected implementation methodology.
- Monitoring and reporting project costs and risks to management. Identify and mitigate risks to project budget.
- Proactively identify changes that may affect the project.
- Communicating project progress against objectives of the project to all stakeholders including accounts.
- Providing effective customer engagement on tasks, complex issues and projects. This includes frequent updates and interactions with the clients internally and externally
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure project scheduling is on target according to priority
- Developing sound methodology around scheduling and inter-department synchronization of efforts.
- Closely monitor the queue and address issues around execution of responsibilities, documentation, or communications, providing leadership and guidance to staff.
- Ensuring communication among team members is consistent
- Staying abreast of all ongoing issues, with a primary focus on high/critical impact issues. Knowing at any given moment the current state of any client impacting incidents Managing the technical sales process to ensure that information required for RFPs, Tenders, Proposals etc. are provided in a timely manner to ensure that deadlines are met
- Providing status to Country Manager to unify communication
- Applying sound methodology to resolve all issues
- Streamlining and management of relevant applications to ensure effective functioning inter-departmentally
*Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged
JP Marshall Associates Co Ltd.
101 Woodford Street, Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago
Tel: +1 (868) 222-4515
JP Marshall Associates Inc.
Barbados, West Indies
Tel: +1 (246) 430-8888