This role is responsible for the detailed architecture and engineering design of the technology platform for J.P Marshall Associate’s clientele. The solutions will include Microsoft and Cisco based network technologies. This person will work with a team to analyse business, customer and operational requirements. They must be able to develop solutions that address immediate needs and future strategic opportunities.
The individual would be requires to acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant technology offerings, best practices, vendor support policies and methods of support delivery, as well as mentor junior staff in such technologies.
The systems engineer will provide guidance to client’s IT staff on complex issues; Research, respond to, resolve complex network problems – includes liaising with vendor tech support; Design and implement basic server infrastructure implementations/upgrades e.g. Server, Exchange, CISCO routing & switching.
- MCTS/MCITP & Network+ certified.
- Cisco CCNA Certified.
- Maintain an industry recognized security certification.
- 5-7 years of experience in an IT support Environment.
- Strong Project Management experience with excellent technical documentation skills.
- Self/time management and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational, and comprehension capabilities.
- Self- motivated and directed with keen attention to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- College diploma or university degree in a related field.
- Training, professional certification and relevant experience.
JP Marshall Associates Co Ltd.
Suite L01, Brentton Hall
16 Victoria Avenue,
Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago
Tel: +1 (868) 222-4515
Tel: +1 (868) 223-7729
JP Marshall Associates Inc.
Barbados, West Indies
Tel: +1 (246) 430-8888