Network Support Specialist
This role is responsible for designing and implementing basic server infrastructure implementations and upgrades e.g. Server, Exchange, Cisco routing & switching; research, respond to, resolve complex network problems; provide backup support for clients IT staff when on leave.
Network support specialists are to acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant technology offerings, best practices, vendor support policies and methods of support delivery; assist project team as necessary on server infrastructure project components, ensure timely documentation /distribution of knowledge base articles.
The position requires that the specialist maintains up-to-date certifications MCTS/MCITP & Network+ OR similar and attend training sessions offered.
- MCTS/MCITP & Network+ certified.
- Maintain an industry recognized security certification.
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT support Environment.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Self/time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong supervisory and communication skills.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, and comprehension capabilities.
- Self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- College diploma or university degree in a related field.
- Training, professional certification and relevant experience.
JP Marshall Associates Co Ltd.
101 Woodford Street, Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago
Tel: +1 (868) 222-4515
Tel: +1 (868) 223-7729
JP Marshall Associates Inc.
Barbados, West Indies
Tel: +1 (246) 430-8888