This role is responsible for providing daily administrative support for our Trinidad office which includes; assisting management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
The ideal candidate should be able to provide a high degree of hospitality, be very professional, resourceful, attentive, polite and accurate. The Administrative Assistant should help to foster and maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere in the office while being well organized and a good planner. This individual should also be proficient in the use of key Microsoft Applications i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 CXC’s including Math and English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Recognised Professional Administrative/Secretarial Certification would be an asset
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position would be an asset
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Preparing letters, formatting documents, assisting with proposals, quotes and tenders
- Data entry into Accounting system, customers, invoices, vendors and purchase orders, may be required
- Submitting statutory filing, prepared by the Accounts Clerk to the relevant agencies
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights
- Answering phones and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
*Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged
JP Marshall Associates Co Ltd.
101 Woodford Street, Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago
Tel: +1 (868) 222-4515
JP Marshall Associates Inc.
Barbados, West Indies
Tel: +1 (246) 430-8888